Chair: Mike McPherson
Nominations received from the colleges or schools will be reviewed by the Regents Professor Selection and Review Committee, consisting of six tenured faculty members serving staggered three year terms. Three committee members shall be selected by the Faculty Senate and three by the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. At least one-half of the committee members shall be Regents Professors. The Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs or designee shall serve as chair of the Regents Professor Selection and Review Committee.
*Indicates Regents Professor
Members Appointed by Faculty Senate:
- Group A-L 1: Tom Cundari (CHEM) -Term Ends 2020
- Group A-L 2: Jeff Allen (LTEC) - Term Ends 2019
- Group A-L 3: Nada Shabout (AEAH) - Term Ends 2021
Members Appointed by Provost:
- Kent Chapman (COS) - Term Ends 2017
- Yan Huang (CENG) - Term Ends 2019
- Annette Lawrence (CVAD) - Term Ends 2017
For more information, please contact the office of Faculty Success Faculty.Success@unt.edu.