Student Perceptions of Teaching (SPOT) is the student evaluation system for UNT. Developed and offered by the University of Washington (IASystem®), this proven system offers both online and paper administration options, as well as evaluation forms that support different pedagogical formats (e.g., large lecture, online, studio). This system also offers many benefits to obtain an overall assessment of the course and instructor. Below are just a few of the highlights of the system:
- Offers 14 different forms to provide feedback on specific aspects of each course type;
- Allows faculty members to add their own questions;
- Includes FOUR summative global questions to allow cross-class and cross-instructor comparisons;
- Makes reports available within three days after grades are posted;
- Provides intuitive interface that sends students a direct link to their evaluations for each class.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Academic Affairs at 940-369-8776.