Membership: 8 faculty members elected by the senate - 1 from each group. The committee shall elect a chair from its members.
Terms: 3 yrs, staggered so that no more than 3 vacancies are created in any one year. Two consecutive terms maximum.
* Indicates second term
- Group I: Hae Jin Gam (ADES) - Term Ends 2022
- Group II: Oksana Zavalina (IS) - Term Ends 2022
- Group III: Pieter Allaart (MATH) - Term Ends 2021*
- Group IV: Yu Kelly Shi (DPA) - Term Ends 2021
- Group V: VACANT (Ledgerwood)
- Group VI: VACANT (Taylor)
- Group VII: David Hoeinghaus (BIOL) - Term Ends 2020
- Group VIII: VACANT (Menard)
Teaching Fellows/Teaching Assistants Committee Charges:
- Conduct a survey of how department evaluations are done for Teaching Fellows/Teaching Assistants.
- Develop best practice recommendations for evaluating TFs/TAs.
- Request that TF/TA SPOT (formerly SETE) scores be included in the next round of TF/TA awards to provide a consistent measure of achievement.
- Conduct the annual TF/TA Awards process.