Draft Policies Review
The Senate posts drafts of policies that are currently under review by the Senate. We welcome all feedback and comments about the drafts prior to the Full Senate voting to accept these policy changes. Please send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are DRAFT versions of policies currently in the Faculty Senate for approval. After Senate approval, the UNT Policy Office process for Academic Affairs policies continues - more details on this process can are posted at http://policy.unt.edu/.
Items for the June 8, 2016 Faculty Senate Meeting:
- 15.0.3 Annual Merit Review (First read)
- 15.0 Faculty Reappointment, Tenure and Promotion (First read)
- Course Syllabi Requirements & Standard Syllabus Statements (First read)
- 19.8 Adoption & Pricing of Instructional Materials Including Classroom and Supplemental Texts Authored by UNT Faculty, Staff, and Departments (First read for deletion)
- Faculty Grievance Bylaws (Second read)
Faculty Senate Committee Year End Reports:
This is a place for committee members to access material needed for their functioning. Access will require individuals to request access to these materials via a username and password, which can be obtained from the Faculty Senate Office.
The Positions and Salaries FY14 spreadsheet provided by the BUDGET OFFICE is reflective of what was budgeted for this fiscal year. The budget for FY14 was created in May/June 2013. As merit was not awarded in the FY14 budget cycle, salaries would match what they were in FY13. Questions or concerns about the spreadsheet can be directed to the Brenda Cates of the BUDGET OFFICE at: Brenda.Cates@unt.edu or 565-2321.