Membership: 12 members - 8 faculty elected by the Senate, 1 academic dean elected by the academic deans, and 1 student appointed by the Student Government Association & the Registrar. One member of this committee will be an administrative ex officio non-voting member from the graduate school appointed by the graduate school Vice Provost.
Terms: The chair shall be elected by the members of the committee and serves a 2 year term. Faculty members 3 years, student members and academic dean 1 year.
* Indicates Second Term
- Group I: Hae Jin Gam (ADES) - Term Ends 2022
- Group II: Carol Hargis (LIBR) - Term Ends 2020
- Group III: Matthew Dulock - Term Ends 2022*
- Group IV: Leslie Roberts (DPA) - Term Ends 2021
- Group V: Lou Pelton (MKTG) - Term Ends 2020
- Group VI: Tao Zhang (KHPR) - Term Ends 2022*
- Group VII: Brian Ayre (BIOL) - Term Ends 2020
- Group VIII: Mario Tooch (THEA) - Term Ends 2021
- Deans' Representative: Marilyn Wiley
- SGA Representative: Hanlyn Tyler
- Registrar designee: Ashley Wheelis
- VP of AA designee: VACANT
- Vice Provost of Toulouse Graduate School designee: VACANT
- Admissions Executive Director: Rebecca Lothringer
Academic Affairs Committee Charges 2017:
The Academic Affairs Committee shall study and make recommendations to the senate on university policy concerning:
- admission standards of entering undergraduate students;
- suspension, probation and dismissal of students for academic reasons, standards for graduation;
- the policies on awarding of honors to graduates; and
- any other academic concerns that may be assigned by the senate.