Membership: 12 members - 8 faculty elected by the Senate plus the following non-Senate appointees: 1 academic dean elected by the academic deans; 1 student appointed by the Student Government Association; the Registrar (or Registrar designee); 1 administrative ex-officio non-voting member from the graduate school appointed by the graduate school Vice Provost.
Terms: The chair shall be elected by the members of the committee and serves a 2 year term. Faculty members 3 years, student members and academic dean 1 year.
* Indicates Second Term
- Group I: Hae Jin Gam (ADES) - Term Ends 2022
- Group II: Carol Hargis (LIBR) - Term Ends 2023*
- Group III: Matthew Dulock (MATH) - Term Ends 2022*
- Group IV: VACANT (Leslie Roberts 2021)
- Group V: Lou Pelton (MKTG) - Term Ends 2023*
- Group VI: Tao Zhang (KHPR) - Term Ends 2022*
- Group VII: Bill Acree (CHEM) - Term Ends 2023
- Group VIII: Williem Van Schalkwyk (MUCE) - Term Ends 2024
- Deans' Representative: Marilyn Wiley
- SGA Representative: Yasmin Behram
- Registrar designee: Shari Schwartz
- VP of AA designee: VACANT
- Vice Provost of Toulouse Graduate School designee: VACANT
- Admissions Executive Director: VACANT
Academic Affairs Committee Charges 2017:
The Academic Affairs Committee shall study and make recommendations to the senate on university policy concerning:
- admission standards of entering undergraduate students;
- suspension, probation, and dismissal of students for academic reasons, standards for graduation;
- the policies on awarding of honors to graduates; and
- any other academic concerns that may be assigned by the senate.