Contact: Ed Turney, Director, Financial Aid & Scholarships / Lisa Goodwin, Assistant Director, Financial Aid
Faculty Senate Membership: 8 faculty members - 1 from each group, elected by the Faculty Senate. Additional members appointed by Financial Aid & Scholarships.
* Indicates second term
- Group I: Amie Lund (BIOL) - Term Ends 2024
- Group II: Larry Enoch (INFO) - Term Ends 2024*
- Group III: VACANT
- Group IV: Gloria Cox (PSCI) -Term Ends 2025
- Group V: Thuy Nguyen (MKTG) - Term Ends 2024
- Group VI: VACANT
- Group VII: Paul Hudak (GEOG) - Term Ends 2025*
- Group VIII: Willem Van Schalkwyk (MUCE) - Term Ends 2025*
Scholarship Committee Charges:
- Screen candidates and award University scholarships according to procedures and guidelines.
- Evaluate procedures of processing scholarship requests and notifications.
- Provide data on scholarships not renewed and assess the impact on student retention.
- Prepare a report on how scholarships were distributed, criteria for awarding scholarships and renewal of scholarships. Include in this report a summary of reasons for rejecting scholarship renewals, and the timeline for scholarship applications, acceptances, and rejections notification.
- Make recommendations to the advancement Office regarding scholarship priorities and needs and provide that office with the report presented to the Faculty Senate to assist in establishing these priorities.
- Analyze and critique how policy changes in the Office of Development impact scholarship availability and disbursement.
For more information, please contact the Scholarship Team at email@example.com.