Welcome to the UNT Faculty Senate Website
Our site is intended to be a compilation of valuable real-time information particularly relevant to faculty which may be used for upcoming meetings, current hot topics, and research on past topics.
Some of the resources you will find on this site are:
- Meeting agendas, minutes and recordings
- Current listings of Faculty Senators, Senate officers, and Executive Committee members
- Standing and administrative (select university) committee listings, descriptions and reports
- A Workplace page with faculty policy and salary information
- Faculty awards information
- Administrator evaluation results
UNT is always striving to meet the needs of its students, faculty, and staff. The Faculty Senate - with its shared governance mission - is a critical part of that effort. We encourage faculty to take a few minutes to become familiar with the items on this site, to contact any of the Faculty Senate officers, Senators or the Faculty Senate office with matters of concern or interest, and to consider serving on the Senate or on one of the many Senate and/or university committees at UNT in order to ensure your voice becomes a part of the conversation in advocating for faculty at UNT!
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~~ Mahatma Gandhi