Chair: Melissa McKay
Membership: 1 Senator from each of the 9 constituency groups of the Senate (8 Voting Groups plus one At-large), elected by fellow Senators in that group, plus the Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary of the Senate. The continuing Committee on Committee members shall elect a chair at the May Faculty Senate meeting after Senate officers have been elected. The chair is not required to be one of the group representatives.
Terms: Two-year terms, staggered so no more than half of the members rotate off at one time.
* Indicates Second Term
- Senate Chair: Adam Chamberlin (DANC) - Term ends 2023
- Senate Vice-chair: Karen Anderson-Lain (COMM) - Term ends 2023
- Senate Secretary: Jodi Philbrick (IS) - Term ends 2023
- Group I: Caroline Najour (WLLC) - Term ends 2024
- Group II: Coby Condrey (LIBR) - Term ends 2024
- Group III: Sundeep Mukherjee (MSE) - Term ends 2023
- Group IV: Melissa McKay (NCF) - Term ends 2024
- Group V: Divesh Ojha (MLOM) - Term ends 2024
- Group VI: VACANT
- Group VII: Jim Bednarz (BIOL) - Term ends 2024
- Group VIII: Daniel Cook (MUCE) - Term ends 2024
- At-Large: Andrew May (MUCS) - Term Ends 2023
Committee on Committees Charges:
- Fill vacancies on committees as they become open.
- Review lists of committees and committee vacancies, working with the Faculty Senate administrative assistant to ensure that all terms and appointments are correctly recorded in both print and web page editions of the committee roster.
- Review inactive committees and make recommendations concerning either their reactivation or deletion.
- Design and implement a survey of members of UNT’s standing and administrative committees in order to learn what issues committees face.
- Maintain communication with administrative committees to ensure that faculty are being involved as required.