Membership: 8 faculty members elected by the senate, one from each of the senate voting groups, with preference for at least 3 senators on the committee at all times. The committee will elect a chair from among its members.
Terms: 3 years
* Indicates Second Term
- Group I: Kelly Donahue-Wallace (AEAH) - Term Ends 2022
- Group II: Todd Enoch (LIBR) - Term Ends 2020*
- Group III: VACANT (Tran)
- Group IV: Yu (Kelly) Shi (DPA) - Term Ends 2022*
- Group V: VACANT (Robertson)
- Group VI: Rossana Boyd (TEA) - Term Ends 2020*
- Group VII: Zuoming Wang (COMM) - Term Ends 2022*
- Group VIII: VACANT (Cox)
- Group A-L 1: VACANT (Yanowski)
- Group A-L 2: Demetria Ennis-Cole (LTEC) - Term Ends 2021
Faculty Senate Budget Committee
(March 8, 2017)
Rationale: Focus the Faculty Senate Budget Committee on a few key issues to prioritize faculty participation in university budget matters.
- Meet with the President and representatives from the university budget office to represent the faculty in the budget process and provide faculty input on priorities for future expenditure. Topics for discussion could include faculty raises, graduate student stipends, library materials, technology tools, research support, faculty size (tenure/tenure-track and non tenure-track faculty) lecturers, and adjuncts), and the provision of a more descriptive annual budget.
- Work with the Faculty Salary Study Committee to share information and identify issues of mutual concern regarding workload, research support, salaries, and other budget issues affecting faculty.
- Report to the Committee on Faculty Participation in Governance regarding any accomplishments or issues of concern the Faculty Senate Budget Committee might have with respect to implementation of its recommendations.
- Participate in budget hearings.
- Report to Senate Executive Committee.